Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Joe Biden on YouTube

YouTube is normally the home of home videos showing politicians slipping up, whether it was George Allen's famous racial slur or President Bush's numerous speaking gaffes, however it is increasingly being used in a politically positive way. CNN broke this afternoon that Senator Biden had posted his own YouTube video, asking the users what they would do to break the power of the "Axis of Oil".

Link to the video can be found on Joebiden.com, or here at YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8Dfj52L9SEk

2 comments:

Jillan said...

Well you won me over.
I come to your new site, and the first post I see is about my favorite candidate...who doesn't seem to have much of a chance.
But he has my support regardless.

Publius said...

Well thanks jill, I appreciate your comment. Don't count out old Joe Biden yet, what he lacks in in the charisma of Obama and Hillary, he makes up for in experience and political gamemanship. If you have any news about Senator Biden, feel free to leave more comments or links, any news is welcome news.